The Changing Tech Landscape
For many Tech enterprises, the move from on-prem hardware/software sales to a subscription-based model has sales and marketing teams rethinking their go-to-market strategies and programs. From revenue coverage to persona-based messaging to sales and channel enablement, the question remains what agile actions will promote growth?
To identify which strategies will move the needle, you need in-depth market research on top tech contenders, market issues and pressing challenges. We’ve distilled 1,000s of data points into the most important go-to-market insights and potential actions you can take to support revenue growth.
Our report Emerging GTM Strategies for Technology Companies to Win in the New Subscription Economy lays out:
- Five emerging strategies to future-proof your growth
- Tactical next steps for sales, marketing and channel leaders
- Proof points on trends and actions of top Tech leaders
- Oracle is driving customer centricity with its critical CIO stakeholders through transparency with cloud platform product roadmaps
- Enhancing customer experiences was a core driver behind SugarCRM’s acquisition of Salesfusion
- Nutanix and HPE see more opportunity working together to capture hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) marketshare than battling each other
- Dell, Oracle, and Microsoft are targeting and empowering the business decision maker earlier and differently than the CIO
- IBM hits the mark on addressing the grave and growing concerns held by 79% of CIOs around data security and governance brought on by shadow IT SaaS adoption
- ServiceNow and Microsoft are enabling partners to rapidly respond to new market opportunities with detailed data, insights and programs.
- …Download the report to read them all…